Top Reasons Why Studying Electronics And Communication Engineering Can Be A Transformative Experience
Every professional career programme starts with the question, “What shall I become after graduation?” Well, there are several answers to this question, and it all depends on the programme you choose. After completing their B. Tech degree, students will be prepared to enter the professional world with transformative educational experience. To that end, Adamas University’s Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering has launched a number of embedded systems courses with placement to meet the needs of society in general.
Keeping all of this in mind, the department of ECE has added two B. Tech+ courses (new generation programmes) to the regular course.
- B. Tech in ECE with a focus on IoT and Embedded Systems
- B. Tech in ECE with a Robotics concentration
In this context, a third-year student can select one of two specialisations. This is also an optional specialisation. However, it is strongly advised that one studies in one specialised path in order to place himself/herself in a frontline position.
- Option 1: During admissions, a student may select B. Tech in ECE (Regular Program) with Diploma in Management (offered by the School of Business and Economics) to obtain a B. Tech degree with a Diploma in Management. After successfully completing this programme, a student will have job opportunities in service industries as well as FMCG, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Automobile industries.
- Option 2: During admissions, a student may choose to study a B. Tech regular programme with Minors (from other relevant departments/domains).
There are three possible areas (from which anyone can choose).
Minor in Computer Science and Engineering (offered by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering): Students who successfully complete this programme are eager to work in a variety of industrial sectors such as consulting, software development, database manager, data scientist, and so on.
Minor in Biotechnology (Available through the School of Life Science and Biotechnology): Students are in high demand in a wide range of industries, including food and beverage, biological products, medicines, pharmaceuticals, agriculture, animal husbandry, nutrition, tissue culture, and environmental conservation. There are numerous career opportunities in the field, including positions such as medical researcher, database manager, and software developer.
Minor in Production Management (Offered by the Mechanical Engineering Department): The Minor Program in Production Management prepares ECE students to apply the concepts of Production and Management. A Production Management graduate can find work in a variety of industries, including heavy machinery, refineries, the paper industry, and the automobile industry.
Beautiful Mind Program: It is a parallel learning system in which students must register for one of the six learning paths or domains listed below:
- Development of Application Software
- Development of System Software
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Software Development in the Cloud
- Development of Mobile and Web Applications
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
With the demand for such courses, electrical engineering online courses might come in trend. And universities might launch such courses for students so that they can add value to their careers.