If you’re an iPhone user, you probably already know how to transfer data from your Android phone. The process is simple: just download the Google Drive app on both devices and follow the steps to share files. But what if you want to transfer content not just between two different phones but also between two different operating systems? For example, say you have an Android phone and want to move over some photos from its library onto your iPhone so they’re accessible on any device with access to either platform’s file system? Or maybe you have too many photos stored in Google Drive (or anywhere else) for them all to fit into just one app like Instagram or Pinterest but don’t want them cluttering up your camera roll or photo-sharing app of choice?
- 1 Download and install the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
- 1.1 Open the Google Drive app on your phone and follow the setup wizard.
- 1.2 Find the file you’d like to share from your Google Drive account and tap the share icon.
- 1.3 Tap ‘Add People’ to invite recipients by their email address.
- 1.4 Choose ‘Can View’ or ‘Can Edit’ from the dropdown menu that appears, then press ‘Send.’
- 1.5 Go back to your Google Drive’s home screen, locate the shared file in question, and tap it.
- 1.6 Tap the Share icon at the bottom of the screen.
- 1.7 Tap ‘Save Image.’
- 1.8 This method is easy and free
- 1.9 Conclusion
Download and install the Google Drive app on your iPhone.
To transfer data from Android to iOS, you will need to download the Google Drive app first. The Google Drive app is available for both iOS and Android operating systems. If you are already using the Apple App Store on your iPhone, then there’s no need to download anything else as all of its features are integrated into this application. In order to access them however, you will have to install it manually through iTunes or by downloading directly from their website (https://drive.google.com/).
After installing this program on your device, open up its menu where all of its available functions can be accessed easily by simply tapping on any one of them without having any prior knowledge about what those options entail specifically within their interface layout itself!
Open the Google Drive app on your phone and follow the setup wizard.
- Download the Google Drive app from the App Store.
- Open the Google Drive app and follow the setup wizard.
- You will need to sign in with your Google account, so make sure that you have one before continuing.
- Grant access to your iPhone’s storage (if it’s not already enabled).
- Go to Google Drive.
- Find the file you’d like to share from your Google Drive account and tap the share icon.
- Tap ‘Add People’ on the left of this screen and add people by email address.
- If you’re sharing a document, choose ‘Can View’ or ‘Can Edit’ from the dropdown menu that appears when adding someone who has access to view or edit documents in your account
Tap ‘Add People’ to invite recipients by their email address.
On this screen, you can find all of your Google Drive files and folders by tapping the icon in the upper-right corner of your screen. From there, select a file or folder that contains data you’d like to share with others and tap on its name to open it for editing (if necessary). Tap “Can View” or “Can Edit” depending on whether you’d like people who receive this file access rights as well as permissions for viewing/editing their own version.
If you’re sharing a file with someone who might want to edit it, choose “Can View” in the drop-down menu. This will allow them to view the file without having access to any of its contents. If they want to make changes, then leave “Can Edit” selected and select the recipient’s email address from their contacts list.
- Go to Google Drive, then tap on the file you want to share.
- Tap the share icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen (it looks like a paper clip).
- Select ‘Save Image’
This will open up a new pop-up window. Tap on where it says ‘Save’ next to ‘Send as’ and then tap on Camera Roll if you want to save your photo as an image file rather than sending it via text message (which is what I recommend). If you’re not sure which option is best for you, just go ahead and choose either one!
Once you’ve chosen where to save this photo and pressed Next > Done, confirm that everything looks good by selecting Done once again before tapping Save Photo on top right corner of screen. Now all that’s left is waiting for Apple’s servers to get back with them!
Tap ‘Save Image.’
You can use this method to save photos, videos and other files from your Android phone to your iPhone. You can also use it to save files that you’ve taken on your iPhone’s camera roll or saved in any other folder on the device (such as “Photos”).
If you want to transfer a photo from one app or service into another app or service, then this would be an ideal option for doing so.
This method is easy and free
This method is quick, easy, and free — but it doesn’t work for everything in your Android’s content library. This method is only for images (not videos or music), and you’ll still need to use the Photo Manager app on iOS if you want to transfer documents from your phone to your computer.
We hope this article helped you learn about the various ways to transfer data from Android to iOS. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!